Well, well, well! It looks like Xtina may have her makeunder chance after all! Just did a little research on Jane Pratt (because it’s 2 a.m. and I should be SLEEPING!), who I thought kind of disappeared, and read that she has NOT disappeared at all and has just launched a new website/online magazine-type thing that has a few features from her past endeavors (Sassy, Jane magazine) including the makeunder! I guess I need to pay more attention, because this was pretty big news among the lady-type sites (bust.com, jezebel, etc). Also, Jane will be launching a little sister magazine & website to xoJane with ubercool teen fashion blogger Tavi Gevinson that will be in the vein of Sassy – content for teens that doesn’t suck. Goddamn, I loved that shit when I was a teen. I initially read about it here (then subsequently surfed around and read a ton more) – take a look and get pumped!
- RT @ambergurrl: @NBCTheVoice #VoiceSaveMadi 2 years ago
- RT @ambergurrl: @NBCTheVoice Let's get it right this week. #VoiceSaveMadi #TheVoice 2 years ago
- RT @glendemers: Best voice #voicesavemadi 2 years ago
- RT @slisa927: #VoiceSaveMadi 2 years ago
- RT @thisismattokay: RT to #VoiceSaveMadi nbc.com/the-voice/app 2 years ago